
This boy melts me. I mean melts me. His finger suckin, cheek tappin, cuteness just melts me. Sam took them to the mall for an errand he had to run...and put this hat on Hansen. Melted me...so I texted him and begged him to buy it. The funny thing is...is that he takes hats off all the time. I usually have to sneak it back on him when he is focused on something else. But not this hat. He saw Garrett playing with it at home...and as soon as Garrett put it down he walked over and attempted to put it on. I am pretty sure he knows it melts me. I have never had a sweeter toddler. Even when he says "no" he says it as if he's asking a question. I think because he is hoping that I understand him. But then after a couple of "conversations" I tell him that we need to change his diaper, and he will hold my hand and walk up to his room. I mean...melts me.
So Stinkin Cute, and Stylin too.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a sweet kid...hope he keeps up his sweetness. He is such a cutie too!
ReplyDeleteMan, he is pretty much the opposite of my toddler. When am I gonna get a sweet one?!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cutie! We love Hansen too!
ReplyDeleteAll the Baxter kids melt the Porterfield's. Even though I have still not yet personally met Hansen, I am not surprised he is a melter.
ReplyDelete