
Molly got to go to BYU basketball camp this year...and is going to attend the second on this weekend as well. She had a great time. She is brave. She was young. I can't say she is the most skilled, or even understands the game at all...but she loved it. The best question she asked after the camp was over that cracked me up was, "You mean you can just hold the ball?" This after she explained to me that every time she dribbled these boys would steal it from her. :-) I told her she didn't have to dribble if someone was right by her...she looked at me very surprised. I will say that it warmed my heart a bit when she told me the direction drill(a defensive drill) was her favorite...well and of course Barnacles. :-) Her gym coach was Hailey Hall...great player...great girl. I was grateful Molly got to be with her.


We went up to a picnic with Sam's siblings up in Little Cottonwood canyon. We saw where they chiseled out stone for the temple and read how it took 4 sets of oxen and about 4 days to take 1 stone to the temple building site. Wow. It was a pretty place. The creek was running HIGH...and we stayed far away. Perfect little place for the little people. Afterwards we got slushies and hung out at Pete and Jen's....which pleased Garrett to no end. He always wants to go there so he can dress up in his leopard suit. He doesn't really care that it is skin tight and is for a girl. He jumps around like a leopard and growls away. :-) While typing this, I just heard Hansen wake up. I then heard his curtains fall to the ground and a little "Uh Oh" In his oh so cute voice. :-) Gotta go get him. Love that guy.
That looks like so much fun! Basketball camp looks great. I also love the pics of the cousins. Did you know that the river actually came and flooded a bunch of places down by our house the next day? So yeah, it was really high!
ReplyDelete