Sunday, September 6, 2009

The snakes

If you look closely in the first picture, you will see a surprise in our "pumpkin patch" I went out to pick a cucumber and heard a little SSSSSSSSS. It freaked me out a plenty, so I jumped out quick. I may have left a few cukes behind. I then caught site of its tail. Yuck. I went to get my camera so I could show the kids. Well, after getting a little closer up...I noticed it was actually a little snake family. A mom and two babies. How sweet. Yuck. Not going to be picking any more cucumbers. Just gives me the heebie geebies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BYU at SDSU Football Game

BYU at SDSU Football Game

Buddies

Buddies
Fall 2007

Molly Ann diggin at the Beach

Molly Ann diggin at the Beach
Summer 2007

Buried in the Sand

Buried in the Sand
I loved it when he got buried, because he would just sit there...it made the beach much more relaxing. :-)