Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What a fun week!


We started off the week with a visit from Sam's brother Peter.  He was in town for work, and you would think that he was Santa Claus with how the kids followed him around.  We had  a great time. (which I still think back to that picture and can't stop thinking about how cool these little birds were that would fly around the lagoon, and then just stop mid air and take full speed nose dive into the water...it was crazy)  ANYWAYS...:-)...Sam and I got to spend the whole weekend together while my sister took the kids.  We had so much fun...golfing, Sea World at night, Sam taught me to surf, shopping(amazing how easy this is without kids), then we took in a Padres game Saturday night.  Thanks Em and Tom!  Not, that I needed reminding, but it did make me remember how cool my husband is.  Then I topped it off on Sunday with a drive up to LA to see Thorn(who was in town playing the Sparks) and Caroline, another old teammate.  It was so fun to get together.  It was all capped off by these jerseys(or Jazzies as Molly called them) that Thorn got for them.  They have to have them on at all times and they are getting pretty dirty.  :-)  But when you gotta wear your Jazzy, you gotta wear it.  :-)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys had a great time! Spending an extended period with your hubby is always like an awakening. I love doing it. Glad you guys had the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty jealous! There is nothing like spending a weekend with the hubby and I honestly can't remember the last time we have done it! Give it up for your good sister!
    I am also jealous you saw the girls! I would love to see everyone again!
    You really have darling kids and you all seem great, I hope you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those jersey kids. And we are so proud of our new swimmer and potty trained boy.

    ReplyDelete

BYU at SDSU Football Game

BYU at SDSU Football Game

Buddies

Buddies
Fall 2007

Molly Ann diggin at the Beach

Molly Ann diggin at the Beach
Summer 2007

Buried in the Sand

Buried in the Sand
I loved it when he got buried, because he would just sit there...it made the beach much more relaxing. :-)