I am so grateful to have a husband that knows what is most important in his life. He is a man with great perspective, and I love him...and so do his kids.
I forgot to mention how much I love the big chunk of meat in her mouth throughout the song!! haha. I just watched it again with Hailey and she was mesmorized by her cousins :)
Hey I just found your blog on Allison's. And that was the cutest video EVER!!! I can't believe a kid would not only sing for the camera, but not slap a sibling trying to sing with them. Now those are amazing kids! Can't wait to keep in touch!--Julie Powell
Thanks for the boxing gloves, they made me laugh. I have them hanging from my mirror. Whoever gave you the chemo quote was right on. I couldn't describe it better myself. By the way, I love your hair. For some odd reason it makes me a bit jealous at the moment, I will keep it in mind for later! ANG
Oh dear. That was pretty dang cute. Made me want to eat some steak. About your daughter's croup, in my nurse practitioner studies we often suggest Vicks vapor rub on the feet with socks on. For some strange reason, this seems to help open the airway. Though it won't cure the croup it might ease the effort of breathing.
How cute is that??? Lisa your kids are awesome! Love it!
ReplyDeletethat's adorable! I love it!! A duet made in heaven. Can't wait to see you guys. Happy Father's Day Sam!
ReplyDeleteI forgot to mention how much I love the big chunk of meat in her mouth throughout the song!! haha. I just watched it again with Hailey and she was mesmorized by her cousins :)
ReplyDeleteHow cute are your munchkins?! I love it! wait. that's what everyone else wrote too... but that's really what I wanted to write... :)
ReplyDeleteI love how they are already finishing each others sentences. =) Such cute kiddos.
ReplyDeleteHey I just found your blog on Allison's. And that was the cutest video EVER!!! I can't believe a kid would not only sing for the camera, but not slap a sibling trying to sing with them. Now those are amazing kids! Can't wait to keep in touch!--Julie Powell
ReplyDeleteThanks for the boxing gloves, they made me laugh. I have them hanging from my mirror. Whoever gave you the chemo quote was right on. I couldn't describe it better myself. By the way, I love your hair. For some odd reason it makes me a bit jealous at the moment, I will keep it in mind for later!
ReplyDeleteANG
i'd love to get together.... i just sent you an email. let me know if you didn't get it. -caroline
ReplyDeleteOh dear. That was pretty dang cute. Made me want to eat some steak. About your daughter's croup, in my nurse practitioner studies we often suggest Vicks vapor rub on the feet with socks on. For some strange reason, this seems to help open the airway. Though it won't cure the croup it might ease the effort of breathing.
ReplyDeleteLoved it!
ReplyDelete