Today at Molly's school there was a police car(with lights blazing) right in the middle of the Kindergarten pick up line(I assumed it was to hurry up the crazy people who disregard the ten signs that say DO NOT PARK HERE and that leave their car running and go into the school...but no...official police business). I got Molly in the car, and she told me that a lady had been arrested. Garrett then asked if it was someone's mommy. Molly told him that she thought it was a mom in the other class.(Apparently there are no felons in her class, good news huh?) Anyway, Garrett was very concerned and asked if she was going to jail. Molly told him yes. He then was almost beside himself(picturing a mommy going to jail), and said, "But when she is ready to be nice, can she come out?" I love some of the conversations I am hearing lately between these two.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
The arrest...
Today at Molly's school there was a police car(with lights blazing) right in the middle of the Kindergarten pick up line(I assumed it was to hurry up the crazy people who disregard the ten signs that say DO NOT PARK HERE and that leave their car running and go into the school...but no...official police business). I got Molly in the car, and she told me that a lady had been arrested. Garrett then asked if it was someone's mommy. Molly told him that she thought it was a mom in the other class.(Apparently there are no felons in her class, good news huh?) Anyway, Garrett was very concerned and asked if she was going to jail. Molly told him yes. He then was almost beside himself(picturing a mommy going to jail), and said, "But when she is ready to be nice, can she come out?" I love some of the conversations I am hearing lately between these two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BYU at SDSU Football Game
Buddies
Fall 2007
Molly Ann diggin at the Beach
Summer 2007
Buried in the Sand
I loved it when he got buried, because he would just sit there...it made the beach much more relaxing. :-)
Holy smokes! Who needs a field trip to the police station when it's going on right at school!! Nice neighborhood :)
ReplyDeleteHe is such a sweet boy! What was the lady getting arrested for? crazy!
ReplyDelete