So I had to get our moving dolly to move the two giants. Wow. I almost hurt myself. Molly and Garrett are pumped. I'm sure some snotty teenager will come steal them, and Halloween will be ruined but that is why I have a camera right? Happy Fall!
I thought the exact same thing when I put out CJ's little pumpkin that he painted. Those "punks" better not touch his sweet pumpkin... I can't believe how big your kids are. I remember seeing you pregnant with Molly at the University Mall in Orem, and I think that was the last time I saw you guys. Next time we come to Utah we'll have to visit.
PSS- you forgot to mention that you GREW these pumpkins!! You didn't just buy them and have to move them from the car to the porch with a dolly, it was straight from the patch in the back yard! :)
My first thing didn't post, so I was just saying hi, telling you we're finally getting over our cold, so if you guys are feeling good too, we need to FINALLY play! PS-the health department has the shot now, and I couldn't remember if any of you needed that, so wanted to let you know.
WOW! Those pumpkins are ginormous! I can't believe you grew those! I wouldn't worry about the teenagers...I doubt they would be able to lift them. I think my Walmart beauts could be in danger though.
I thought the exact same thing when I put out CJ's little pumpkin that he painted. Those "punks" better not touch his sweet pumpkin...
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big your kids are. I remember seeing you pregnant with Molly at the University Mall in Orem, and I think that was the last time I saw you guys. Next time we come to Utah we'll have to visit.
I love that I can see you taking the picture in your window! It made me laugh. Those look like some awesome pumpkins! :)
ReplyDeleteAre you wearing a Superman shirt? Ha, ha you look great (for not officially being in the picture)!
ReplyDeletePSS- you forgot to mention that you GREW these pumpkins!! You didn't just buy them and have to move them from the car to the porch with a dolly, it was straight from the patch in the back yard! :)
ReplyDeleteMy first thing didn't post, so I was just saying hi, telling you we're finally getting over our cold, so if you guys are feeling good too, we need to FINALLY play! PS-the health department has the shot now, and I couldn't remember if any of you needed that, so wanted to let you know.
ReplyDeleteWOW! Those pumpkins are ginormous! I can't believe you grew those! I wouldn't worry about the teenagers...I doubt they would be able to lift them. I think my Walmart beauts could be in danger though.
ReplyDelete