Monday, March 30, 2009

Molly Ann


When I told Molly I couldn't turn around in the car to look at her b/c I was driving she says: "I wish we were a family of owls so you could turn your head all the way around quick and see me."

Then she said she wanted to visit her cousin Logan and that she missed California.  Under her breath, "I wish I had a fly boat, then I could just get there myself."  I asked about a flyboat and she proceeded to tell me that it was from wonderpets.  Ah ha.

Last night after a nightmare woke her up and she was scared in her room, I told her that the Holy Ghost can comfort her. She then replied with, "yea, and the Holy Ghost warns you if there is something scary too."  

Me: "Um...Yes...Um..."  This conversation got a little longer than anticipated at 11:30 pm.

She is just getting too smart for me.  This is not a good sign, she is only 5, and I am not getting any smarter.

4 comments:

  1. I loved catching up on all the Baxter family "stuff". Handsome Hansen is a keeper. Give the kids kisses and tell them the Porterfield's miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what their little brains think of...I am stumped daily by my kids who are too smart for their own good. She looks so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had a flyboat so I could come visit.
    She's so cute and way too smart. :)
    Good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, you gotta loved getting stumped by a 5 year old...my oldest is very much like that!

    ReplyDelete

BYU at SDSU Football Game

BYU at SDSU Football Game

Buddies

Buddies
Fall 2007

Molly Ann diggin at the Beach

Molly Ann diggin at the Beach
Summer 2007

Buried in the Sand

Buried in the Sand
I loved it when he got buried, because he would just sit there...it made the beach much more relaxing. :-)