Congrats! Didn't even know you were expecting! I guess I should check blogs more often. He is adorable. But I think the last time I saw you Garrett was that size.. :( Hope you're all doing well. .... Funny, when I first read his name I thought it was handsome, just like Garrett pronounces- I guess.. :)
Keep posting pictures! They change so quickly and I love all the funny faces that they make. He looks just beautiful...perfect if you ask me! Congrats again!
Congrats! Didn't even know you were expecting! I guess I should check blogs more often. He is adorable. But I think the last time I saw you Garrett was that size.. :( Hope you're all doing well. .... Funny, when I first read his name I thought it was handsome, just like Garrett pronounces- I guess.. :)
ReplyDeleteKeep posting pictures! They change so quickly and I love all the funny faces that they make. He looks just beautiful...perfect if you ask me! Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteWhat a good lookin' boy! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! I love the stage where they sleep all the time and cuddle. It is the best. We had fun with the kids the other day.
ReplyDelete