Thursday, March 5, 2009
I shouldn't be getting this way yet...
Any great ideas of how to go into labor? None of the "I heard this works..." It has to be firsthand knowledge. Meaning...you tried it...and it worked. If I was overdue than people would probably understand more where I am coming from. But I slept 3 hours last night...and if my sleep is going to be that bad, I might as well have a cute little baby to hold. Not that watching my cute husband sleep isn't fun...he really is cute when he sleeps. He cuddles in like a little koala bear(pulling the covers all the way up to his neck) and just looks so cozy...and comfortable...and not fat...with no heartburn...just so cute and cuddly. Anyway, that was a bit of a tangent. But hey, I had a LOT of time on my hands. Anybody...anything?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BYU at SDSU Football Game
Buddies
Fall 2007
Molly Ann diggin at the Beach
Summer 2007
Buried in the Sand
I loved it when he got buried, because he would just sit there...it made the beach much more relaxing. :-)
I have one that always works, and I know it first hand and remember I have 7 children. That said, I will not leave it in a public spot like this, so you will have to wait until I get back to emailing or guess.
ReplyDeleteI have c-sections so I am scheduled. It is actually quite nice until after...then it sucks! Hang in there. Nothing I tried worked with Kylee...41 weeks and still no baby. Take a jog, jump on the tramp, get busy in bed, the usual suggestions might work but I always think they sound more miserable than they are worth! Can't wait to see pictures!
ReplyDeleteI took some homeopathic remedies after being 8 days late with Logan and went into labor 3 hours later. Gelsenium and Calaphilum worked wonders.
ReplyDeletei got nothin. But I'm ready to watch the kids when the moment finally arrives! Can't wait to see him!
ReplyDeleteI'm not going to be much help on how to go into labor but I AM sending you happy thoughts.
ReplyDeleteI'm totally with you, I get such better sleep with a newborn than when I'm pregnant. I'll be excited to hear the news that he's here!
I've tried lots of things and it seems to me that a baby will come when it's ready to come! No fun waiting especially when your overdue! See if you can get induced!! We wish you luck and miss you all!
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately I have nothing for you! However, I can totally relate to every feeling you are having. Hope the little guy comes soon. Hang in there.
ReplyDelete