
Molly upon seeing Hansen in his diaper at the hospital: "Did he come out with a diaper already on?" When told that he had to get his "blood taken"(to check for jaundice). She asked very concerned, "Do they give his blood back to him?"
Garrett upon seeing his umbilical cord stump: "Mom, get that fing off of Baby Handsome. He doesn't wike dat diwty diwty fing on him. Get it off now Mom!" (We had to get him dressed right away so Garrett would stop worrying about it)
Love the smile. Enjoy. How are molly and Garrett dealing with new brother?
ReplyDeleteHe is absolutely adorable! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. Love the Name. You can never go wrong with HANSEN. He is so precious.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! He is so sweet. We can't wait to come down and see him. As soon as we are better we are there!
ReplyDeleteCongrats...I have been waiting for an update! He looks just perfect and I like the name. I love what the other kids had to say about him...too cute! Keep posting pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious baby!!! He is gorgeous. Logan is excited to see the new baby when you come to visit.:)
ReplyDeleteNow you are officially outnumbered! Woohoo! Congrats and call me when you are ready to reconnect with the outside world!
ReplyDeleteTo Molly,
ReplyDeleteI am having a great time in Las Vegas. I have Good friends just like you.
But I really miss you.
I am having a great time at school. I am learning so good. I am getting smarter because of my teacher Mrs. Ellena. I am reading Chapter books.
My house is cool. But I wish I was still in my blue house.
Love Peyton.
He's here and he's so handsome!!! Seriously, what a beautiful baby.
ReplyDeleteI love the name and I'm so happy you are all getting to enjoy the fun things that come with a new baby.