Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Molly Ann!





Our Molly turned the big 5!  She was ridiculously excited for her birthday party(meaning we had been talking about it for 6 months, seriously, I had to make a rule finally that we would talk about all her "plans" after Halloween, because it was getting to be too much).  Anyway, I think after all the hype, she still had a great time.  They earned their cowgirl(and cowboy) attire by participating in the "apple catch"(the game morphed from bobbing for apples to apples hanging on a string because of some logistics), barrel racing(or garbage can racing), lasso the pony, and horse, horse, pony(duck, duck goose...but Molly changed it to horse, horse, unicorn minutes before the party started).  They had a great time we think...and I am still laughing at how much ALL the girls became obsessed with the Snow Queen outfit that Logan got her.  

We sure love our Molly.  She is generous, smart, kind, loving, a great big sister, sensitive, and wants to do what's right.  I have especially been proud of her as she started into school, and is learning to read.  She is growing up very quickly.  Crazy stuff.


9 comments:

  1. Please, say happy birthday to Molly... Little girl, so cute! I love her...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun party and the look in her face is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute and too fun! My oldest daughter also likes to talk about BIG events, like birthday parties, for WAY too long...and usually by the time the event comes along she has built it up to be so grand that she always ends up disappointed...It looks like Molly had a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Molly! We are so glad that you had a great day! Wish we could be there. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW- You are raising quite the party planner. Sounds like a really cute and fun party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! You are quite the creative mommy! Ok, so this whole time you have been refering to school, you mean preschool? Ok, now it is all making sense. Happy birthday Molly! You look just like your mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy Birthday Molly! We wish we could have come to the party too! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun fun! Happy belated birthday Molly Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Belated to Molly! I am sad I didn't talk to you before her party. Karly's 16th was western and I still have a ton of handkerchiefs and hats. Let me know if Garrett is going western for his party.

    ReplyDelete

BYU at SDSU Football Game

BYU at SDSU Football Game

Buddies

Buddies
Fall 2007

Molly Ann diggin at the Beach

Molly Ann diggin at the Beach
Summer 2007

Buried in the Sand

Buried in the Sand
I loved it when he got buried, because he would just sit there...it made the beach much more relaxing. :-)