
Garrett picked up a starfish today and Sea World. I told him to look at me so we could "take a picture with the starfish." He proceeded to put the starfish up to his eye (pretending it was a camera) and was "taking a picture with the starfish" over and over again. It taught me another valuable lesson in communication. My kids have no idea what I am saying.
haha. I love it! I'm so jealous that you are having weather that LET'S you go to to Sea World in the middle of February. . .grrr. But it makes me even more excited to come to Cali this summer. Garrett is a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteI was worried that he is going to poke his eye out. Do star fish shoot anything out? I'm kind of stressed out about the starfish being so close to his eye!
ReplyDeleteLOL No, it didn't hurt him apparently, cause he kept poking himself in the eye and blinking like crazy. It was pretty funny. The trick was getting him to put it back. :-) And no, they don't shoot anything out. :-)
ReplyDeleteHow fun to live so close to sea world!!!
ReplyDelete