Sunday, February 10, 2008

Our weekend on the water...




We had a great time fishing and whale watching this weekend.  Here are a few pics.  One is of Sam and his sculpin, that we are having for dinner tonight(they are also venomous if you get stung) and me with a mackerel, but the guy next to me caught a octopus, and I thought that was cooler.  :-)  There were some sharks caught and a crab.  It was a great time!  Special thanks to Emily and Tom who had the kids!

5 comments:

  1. Wow- cool. Way to go on not getting sea sick. The pics make it look so pretty. . . I know I would have been hanging over the edge :( Glad you had such a fun time! STILL jealous that it is sunny and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you still have that vest! I think it's the same one, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally the same vest! :-) I forgot about that. Sam wore it every day when he rode his bike to school in Spokane. I think it saved his life. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! I have always wanted to go whale watching. And Lisa very impressive fish catching. Have I ever told you about my fishing experience?....lets just say the bait was in the water but the fish swam past laughing......not as successful as I would have hoped...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! Hey call me when I can actually talk on the phone :-)

    ReplyDelete

BYU at SDSU Football Game

BYU at SDSU Football Game

Buddies

Buddies
Fall 2007

Molly Ann diggin at the Beach

Molly Ann diggin at the Beach
Summer 2007

Buried in the Sand

Buried in the Sand
I loved it when he got buried, because he would just sit there...it made the beach much more relaxing. :-)