Molly and the Sea Lion Jake
Molly had the opportunity to be the volunteer at the sea lion show at the San Diego Zoo last week. She got to hug, feed and do a trick with him, and got a big wet kiss on the cheek, which she thought was "gross." It was a little gross, she smelled like fish all day. The highlights were when she was told to bow(and then did so with quite a bit of personality, b/c she practices her bows after she dances around the house), and when she was told to just wipe her hands off on her clothes(she looked at the lady and with a totally innocent voice, says, "oh no, this is my Sunday dress." (I have seen this show a dozen times, and every kid always just wipes their hands on their pants.) Both moments got big laughs from the audience. 
Molly Ann- I'm so proud of you!! What a brave girl you are. I'm sure they picked her cause she looked so cute in her Sunday dress. Lisa- what a clean girl you have! :)
ReplyDelete