
Our Garrett seems to get hurt a lot. But this head bonk on a corner wall was particularly gross. Twenty minutes before THIS head injury, he got hit on the head by an airball from some guy at church basketball. C'mon dude, if you're gonna shoot airballs watch out for little dudes walking under the basket! Garrett hits his head enough on his own! The fresh wound on his chin is from yesterday. The last pic is of the mark left by Molly when she accidently whipped him on his outstretched arm with her pearl necklace two days ago...but he's a fighter, he will tough it out to wear pearls. If he wants 'em, he will sacrifice anything to get 'em.
holy cow! OUCH!! That head one looks gross :( poor guy. Lisa- imagine what would happen if he DIDN'T have such a good mom looking out for him! What a daredevil. . . but there's hope- Sam grew out of it :)
ReplyDeleteBut Joe didn't...what if I got a Joe? :-)
ReplyDeleteLisa!! I hope you don't mind that I saw your link on Em's blog and had to check in on you. You guys are so cute. :)
ReplyDeleteI have already looked at your blog kenon! I have seen it on two totally different people's blog. It is weird how small the world get in the blogworld.
ReplyDeletehaha. Well, you're right that you MAY have gotten a Joe, but I was trying to look on the bright side :) haha. You never know though, when Joe get's married, he might calm down. . .see so you only have to wait 20 something years! (Okay, not my best pep talk!)
ReplyDeleteI can't even look at the picture without cringing....oh the pain. I question whether all my boys will suffer some brain damage from all the head banging they do in their younger years. Just yesterday Sam fell of a chair and hit his hard on the marble floor.........sigh
ReplyDeleteOh no, ouch! He's gotta be one tough cookie to wear pearls! :-)
ReplyDeleteAm I one of the totally different people? Cause I know you and Kenon and Emily so there!
ReplyDeleteO.K. That is quite the bump! It will toughen him up right? Oh, wait, what's he wearing around his neck in the next picture--pearls! Well maybe it will toughen him up just a touch!!! How stinkin cute!
ReplyDelete