Monday, January 28, 2008
SUPA DUPA!
We are trying to keep up with Garrett learning new phrases and words. Here are a few. He doesn't like to be on camera, hence the low lying camera angle. I had to try to hide it, and pretend I wasn't doing it. You also may think that his "thank you" sounds a little vulgar, but we are getting used to it, and when he says thank you EVERY time you give him something, it is pretty cute. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BYU at SDSU Football Game
Buddies
Fall 2007
Molly Ann diggin at the Beach
Summer 2007
Buried in the Sand
I loved it when he got buried, because he would just sit there...it made the beach much more relaxing. :-)
SO CUTE!! I love hearing his words. . . if I remember right he wasn't saying much before you moved so he seems so much older to me! As far as the 'vulgar' thank you, I believe his dad used to say 'fruck' instead of 'truck', so it's just one more way he's like Sam :) Thanks for showing us!
ReplyDeleteWe almost fell off our chair laughing!! Good thing you got that on camera because I think that will be good blackmail in the future!
ReplyDeleteHilarious! Thats all I can say! I just wish we were there to listen to him in person.
ReplyDeleteThat is funny! So which one of you taught him that word?
ReplyDeleteWe teach our children many things that aren't that great. But we are pretty sure he didn't LEARN this one. He came up with this one right out of his little "creative" mind. :-) I have a friend here that is convinced we would win money on America's Funniest if we sent it in. What do you think?
ReplyDeleteI love Garrett! He is so cute, our kids are at the best stage. Then again I say that at every stage. I wish we lived closer so our kids could be friends they would love it, or maybe we would :-)
ReplyDeleteThat was hilarious! His vulgar expressions are great on camera.
ReplyDeleteThis could be the funniest thing we've ever seen. Scott and I laughed our heads off. Our little Hailey was with us and she thought it was so cute! Thankfully she didn't catch on to his "thank you's."
ReplyDeleteLove,
Lori
I had to watch him say thank you a few times cause it made me laugh so hard.
ReplyDelete