Monday, January 21, 2008

Family Night

This was our family night song, and it was cute, so I recorded it.  We did it twice, and the second time Garrett runs out of the room before it finishes.  We find him in the kitchen, peaking out, and still as can be. We later realized he was doing some business in his diaper.  We show the first take

2 comments:

  1. Can Molly fly over here and show my primary kids how to sing that song? That is one of my favorites and I think she did it better than any of my junior or senior primary kids. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love hearing Garrett talk. He's really seemed to take off in the last few months! Don't know when it will be, but can't wait to see you guys!! Love you all

    ReplyDelete

BYU at SDSU Football Game

BYU at SDSU Football Game

Buddies

Buddies
Fall 2007

Molly Ann diggin at the Beach

Molly Ann diggin at the Beach
Summer 2007

Buried in the Sand

Buried in the Sand
I loved it when he got buried, because he would just sit there...it made the beach much more relaxing. :-)