Sunday, January 13, 2008

Christmas Day

A little video from Christmas.  Molly on her new bike.  Garrett with his new...wait...he didn't care about any of his presents.  This is him with his puddle.  Notice how I rolled up his pants so they didn't get wet when he tried to splash in this puddle.  Good thing I did that.  His face was dirrrty!

3 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! It IS good that you rolled up his pants. Molly looks like she's doing a good job riding that bike! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the funniest thing ever. I could not stop laughing!!! I even called Brock to tell him about it. My description was not as funny as seeing it. Molly takes after her athletic parents. That was some serious bike riding. Seriously that was the weather on Christmas Day...trying hard not to hate you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice music - so who gave you that song?

    ReplyDelete

BYU at SDSU Football Game

BYU at SDSU Football Game

Buddies

Buddies
Fall 2007

Molly Ann diggin at the Beach

Molly Ann diggin at the Beach
Summer 2007

Buried in the Sand

Buried in the Sand
I loved it when he got buried, because he would just sit there...it made the beach much more relaxing. :-)