
Everything it seems is happening earlier in this pregnancy. All the bad stuff...back not even functioning anymore...contractions...heartburn...etc...but the one good thing is the whole "nesting" thing has already hit me...and we are three months away. But that is a good thing, because for how bad I hurt(I blame basketball and that weight room and always will) it may take me that long to get organized. As I was sorting out all the boy clothes to give away, and sorting the girl clothes that will and won't work, Hansen was helping me down in the storage. He found this tub and took it around with him throughout the house following me. He kept sitting in it and sucking those two fingers of his. And then I realized....he will have to grow up too fast. He still calls himself "baby" when he looks in the mirror. I remember bathing his skinny(so skinny) body in that tub for the first time. If he wasn't so dang cute, it wouldn't be hard to have him grow up...but man his smile just melts me. It's hard to be able to remember all these moments...but I sure hope in twenty years I remember how I felt when I looked down and saw that cute face smiling up at me sitting in his tub.
two fingers, that is cute. watch out Lisa, four kids is CRAZY.
ReplyDeleteLucky you've got lots of pictures and blogs. It's amazing how much you forget! Good luck with the pregs. The 4th about kills your body!
ReplyDeleteLisa,
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog again. I am so sad that the pains are coming early. I hope to see you soon. Good luck with everything
Sarah O