So our little dude is too good to crawl around on the ground now. He has forced himself to learn how to walk. It was a very strange way to learn...but it got the job done. He had NO caution at all, and was never discouraged. He fell at least 10,000 times, and just got right back up and kept trying. He didn't pull himself up on a couch and then "dare to take a step". He just pulled himself up in the middle of the room and tried to walk. Very unsuccessfully at first. But he's got it now. He also didn't really take "first steps," he took "first hops." I have never seen anything quite like it. He learned to jump before he learned to walk. I never had the camera handy, buy finally got some good takes of his funny hops. His record was 6 across the floor...and then didn't fall at the end. The first video is to help me remember how determined he was as a little guy. And the second is to remember the hopping. He is such a funny guy. He now doesn't really walk...he runs. He stresses my mom out because he walks with "reckless abandon"
That is SOOO funny and SOOO tricky! Way to go Hansen!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh, i can't stop laughing. you weren't joking. he really hops! what a cool kid.
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny! Such determination and such a good nature. Never to get frustrated. Way to go Hansen!
ReplyDeleteI have never seen anything like that...what persistance! He is so darn cute and so determined...watch out!
ReplyDeletePS Caught your interview during the game last week...great job! I can't believe you are 8 seasons out...doesn't that make you feel a bit old?
Ohhhhhh myyyyy goooooooodnesss. That was probably the greatest thing I have ever seen. I have never seen anything even close to that. That was awesome! I seriously didn't know that some kids did that. Wow. I have to say, I am dying to see that in person. Call me!
ReplyDeleteThat was so stinkin cute and funny. Love it. But then again, can you really expect any less of a Baxter child when he has such amazing parents?
ReplyDeleteThat is so dang cute. I think that is a true sign that this kid is going to have some mad bball skills!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a determined little guy he is! He is going places in life, so it looks like the rest of the family better hang on tight if they want in on his fun! miss you all,
ReplyDeleteKarie