Thursday, January 7, 2010

Welcome 2010

I came downstairs after Hansen woke up to find Garrett watching a little morning show in his new(actually very used) ski boots. If that isn't the cutest thing...

We'll head up to Alta today, partially to get out of this inversion. Some guy(probably someone with a PhD in air quality or something) on the news, let us know that the air we are breathing is like smoking a pack of cigarettes. Awesome. Doesn't that just make you feel great? It is so gross. When I drove into the Salt Lake Valley yesterday it was even worse than here. (so maybe that is like two packs a day) Sooooooo bad. To top it off, it also makes it COLDER! Oh Spring...where art thou? I will anxiously await you...until then I will ski.

2 comments:

  1. I don't get it, what do you do with the baby when you head up to ski? Instead of doing that, just come up to my house in the mountains and we will refrain from breathing in second hand smoke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are headed to Whistler next weekend, come on up. I'll ski your kids and you can ski with my girls. Garrett will probable ski better than me and I've been doing it for more years than I can to mention.

    ReplyDelete

BYU at SDSU Football Game

BYU at SDSU Football Game

Buddies

Buddies
Fall 2007

Molly Ann diggin at the Beach

Molly Ann diggin at the Beach
Summer 2007

Buried in the Sand

Buried in the Sand
I loved it when he got buried, because he would just sit there...it made the beach much more relaxing. :-)