So my little Molly Ann has been cracking me up the past few weeks. I have to preface this with we have a little rabbit ears for our TV reception and so we get these weird channels(half of which are in spanish) but there is one in particular that only has Infomercials as their commercials. Always selling something. Well these are played all the time, even during kids shows. Not exactly smart advertising when you are trying to sell the "Titan Peeler" to a 3-5 year old audience, but whatever. Well, she keeps telling me "You need to get the..." Today it was, wow mom, you have cracks in your feet, they have this thing on TV that you get and you rub it on and it makes your feet like a "baby's bottom." Yesterday, she told me we need to get some "snake" that goes down the drain and gets clogs out. "It works EVERY time mom." It is hilarious. Today she told me about "whitening toothpaste that is safe for the whole family!" I have a walking infomercial in my house. She really has been growing up a lot lately, and had to post so I can remember her at this age.
Thursday, July 16, 2009
My Infomercial Girl
So my little Molly Ann has been cracking me up the past few weeks. I have to preface this with we have a little rabbit ears for our TV reception and so we get these weird channels(half of which are in spanish) but there is one in particular that only has Infomercials as their commercials. Always selling something. Well these are played all the time, even during kids shows. Not exactly smart advertising when you are trying to sell the "Titan Peeler" to a 3-5 year old audience, but whatever. Well, she keeps telling me "You need to get the..." Today it was, wow mom, you have cracks in your feet, they have this thing on TV that you get and you rub it on and it makes your feet like a "baby's bottom." Yesterday, she told me we need to get some "snake" that goes down the drain and gets clogs out. "It works EVERY time mom." It is hilarious. Today she told me about "whitening toothpaste that is safe for the whole family!" I have a walking infomercial in my house. She really has been growing up a lot lately, and had to post so I can remember her at this age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BYU at SDSU Football Game
Buddies
Fall 2007
Molly Ann diggin at the Beach
Summer 2007
Buried in the Sand
I loved it when he got buried, because he would just sit there...it made the beach much more relaxing. :-)
Ha ha ha, that must be that age because Dax is constantly selling me the infommercial products too! His latest and greatest is the topsy turvy. "Mom, you can grow tomatoes upside down! And you don't even have to weed!"
ReplyDeleteHer mom's not too bad of a saleslady either. You still have me thinking about the vacuum. What a deal...
ReplyDeleteKids are definitely sponges, hence the reason to make sure what they are watching is appropriate! My kids love to SALE me stuff as well!
ReplyDeleteYeah, my kids do the same thing. It drives me crazy! Also the story about Molly's finger is disgusting!! Wow, you guys are gutsy parents. I would have passed out!! What a great family tale. And I just wanted to tell you the strawberries are a specific brand called something like "shuksan" that grows well up here. I got sick of my old tiny sour ones so I asked the extension service. It worked great!
ReplyDelete