





Just wanted to document a few pics from the last little while. In order:-Fourth of July fireworks with cousins.
-Garrett and his goggle obsession
-Garrett falling asleep after "trying" to clean up
-Molly's make-up experiment at the neighbor's house(she walked in and i thought she was having an allergic reaction...I thought her airway would swell up at any minute...but nope, just pinkon the eyebrows)
-Cute Hansen boy
-Cleaning Daddy's car for Father's Day
-All three at Grandma O's for a "third of July" Picnic.
CUUTE kids, lis.
ReplyDeleteI definitely thought something was wrong with MOlly's eyes! Phew!
ReplyDeleteI thought something was wrong with Molly too, I was like, "why haven't I heard what happened?!" haha. The first one is cute too. You can't even tell they are looking at a firework!!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures. Garrett falling asleep hilarious! Molly with her make up... classic! Abby does the same thing. Hansen is so adorable! I love his cute little smile.
ReplyDelete