
Our little Garrett does his business on the potty backwards.(this was after a suggestion by a friend when I was potty training my first boy...this keeps all of the pee going into the toilet...it was a great suggestion). Well, yesterday he decided to jump on backwards and was in a hurry. He didn't quite make it all the way on and proceeded to do his number 2's on the floor in a little pile. When he realized what he had done, he called for us to come help him. My ever so kind husband went up and made him stay on the potty while he cleaned up the mess. After he was done, Garrett looked up with his big eyes and said "Sowwy Dad, it was an accident." He then told his Dad with a lot of enthusiasm, "Dad you are the best cweaner in da whole wooooorld!" Thanks Garrett. Thanks.
Ha ha, that is awesome! Backwards? Interesting. You could just have him pee standing up like most males and then the pee makes it in the toilet 25% of the time.
ReplyDeleteI love Garrett's sweet little personality. He really knows when to turn it up a notch huh? Sam- if you're the best cleaner in the world, are you available for hire? I could use the best cleaner in the world at MY house!!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Boys and the potty...you never know what each trip will bring! What a nice Daddy...our accidents always seem to happen when Daddy is away!
ReplyDeleteI was blown away only having sisters when I helped a little boy at work go to the bathroom a couple of weeks ago and he sat on the toilet backwards... Genius! And I love the picture. I wouldn't have believed it possible, but your kids just get cuter and cuter!
ReplyDelete