So I love waking up at 6 am...and getting to sleep through the night for the first time in what seems like a year. I sleep horrible when I am pregnant...and Hansen is almost 3 months....so 9 hours of sleep is like sweet sweet heaven. :-) Way to go Hansen. So proud. I am also putting on his paddy cake video. He is just learning to laugh and talk. So fun.
Monday, June 8, 2009
Slept through...
So I love waking up at 6 am...and getting to sleep through the night for the first time in what seems like a year. I sleep horrible when I am pregnant...and Hansen is almost 3 months....so 9 hours of sleep is like sweet sweet heaven. :-) Way to go Hansen. So proud. I am also putting on his paddy cake video. He is just learning to laugh and talk. So fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BYU at SDSU Football Game
Buddies
Fall 2007
Molly Ann diggin at the Beach
Summer 2007
Buried in the Sand
I loved it when he got buried, because he would just sit there...it made the beach much more relaxing. :-)
Hooray for sleeping through the night! Woot! I still gotta meet this little fella.
ReplyDeleteThat first full night of sleep is defintely sweet heaven. I'm so glad for you. He is so dang cute too! I love his big open smile.
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Hopefully the good nights sleep is here to stay!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Hansen. I will pray for you to have another night of nine hours of sleep.
ReplyDeleteLisa how cute is that little guy. I can't believe I haven't met Hansen yet. 3 more weeks...we are so excited to see you. Logan can't wait
ReplyDelete