
You know you have a new baby when you wake up at 4:45am and feel SO refreshed. Like you could get up right away and put all the laundry away, do the dishes...run a marathon. :-) He went to bed at 10 and woke up at 4:45...and then went back to sleep for a little more. This is following the night before with a six hour stretch. I do not ever get my hopes up or expect anything from a newborn because then I wake up not as happy if he only goes 3 hours. :-) But I will take it. Love this kid.
That is amazing. I love it when they give you a good stretch like that! I will pray that this will be his new pattern because you deserve it! And Adam has those jammies. Aren't they cute?
ReplyDeleteGood for you! Hopefully his sleeping habits will continue for your sake. :)
ReplyDeletelisa,
ReplyDeleteI just enrolled nate and mase into a byu bball camp for the week of june 8th. Let me know if you will be around that week. the younger ones and I will be staying in a hotel and would love to get together. let me know what your plans are.
Marnie
I can totally relate...hope it lasts!
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha, that is the truth isn't it? Did you guys move? I thought you were gonna borrow Ty's muscles! Call me so I can come see your new house and new little guy!
ReplyDeleteDang, I'm so behind on the times. I haven't had much time to blog the last couple of months, including checking others blogs. So this might be late, but.....CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW BABY!!!! He is darling and I'm happy that he gave you some nice long stretches of sleep. I totally enjoyed catching up on all of your posts. You always crack me up!
ReplyDelete