Saturday, January 17, 2009

Good ol' Utah






So here we are.  And it is plenty cold.  Granted I am a baby when it comes to the cold.  But it feels cold to me.  The highlight of the move has been a Grandma and a Grandpa nearby.  The lowlight has been the fact that the kids have been sick since the middle of December.   I think we have picked up our third bug, so we haven't been able to visit any cousins.  Bummer. Welcome to Utah I guess.  

On our list of things to do was buy a car and a house.  One down, one to go.  The new car takes a little stress off, knowing that we can fit our family into the car when the new baby comes.  The new baby may be trying to come a bit early, so we are taking it as easy as possible.  As much as I don't like being pregnant, 31 weeks is not enough time in the oven for this little guy.  We are adjusting to Utah the best we can.  Garrett has broken my heart a couple of times.  He couldn't find me, so he went into his room and cried.  When I found him in there he said, "Dis make me so sad mom, I so sad." The lip quivers and it just breaks your heart.  So he and Molly are adjusting the best they can.  We are headed to the BYU game today...if all else fails, watch a little basketball!  Maybe Cosmo will cheer the kiddos up a bit.  

11 comments:

  1. It's good to see new pictures, thanks, but, I so sad to read dis, I dus so sad, cus I miss all of you. Take things easy for the next 6 week lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous you are in Utah. Idaho, believe it or not, is colder. Plus I miss being so close to family. I can't believe you are already 31 weeks. How fun. Any names picked out yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures of the kids! They are just too cute. They look like they are naturals in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting us tag along to the game. I love having you guys around again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We would so love to come and visit. The kids have a break the end of feb. maybe we will have to go for a drive. Where are you living?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you made it there safely! A new car is a good thing when number three comes along. Did you get a minivan?

    I hope the kids feel better soon so they can play with their cousins. Maybe it would cheer them up.

    Take it easy and hold onto that baby for at least another month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moves are tough, even to places you love. Sounds like you all are making the best of it. Try to take it easy...easier said than done I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tell Garrett that it breaks our heart that you live in Utah too We miss you, your ward won their first YW bball game in your memory last Saturday..you need a facebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pictures are almost painful to look at. What we wouldn't give to be there with you and the kids playing in the snow.

    Moving is hard!! It will get easier though...eventually. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh geez, toughen up will ya? Have you forgotten that you are FROM Utah? You should be used to the snow! And where is poor little Molly's coat in the sledding picture? Sheesh!

    I noticed you guys got a Honda Pilot at Beth's house. Great minds think alike....

    ReplyDelete
  11. We need to plan a trip to see you guys in Utah. The three snowballs we found in Julian just aren't doing the trick! We miss you.

    ReplyDelete

BYU at SDSU Football Game

BYU at SDSU Football Game

Buddies

Buddies
Fall 2007

Molly Ann diggin at the Beach

Molly Ann diggin at the Beach
Summer 2007

Buried in the Sand

Buried in the Sand
I loved it when he got buried, because he would just sit there...it made the beach much more relaxing. :-)