Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Move



Christmas is fast approaching and so is our move.  It has all happened very quickly, which is probably good so I don't have much time to think about it.  We will miss our Moonlight Beach, but I also love my mountains.  

Here is my Top 5 miss list:
-My sister and fam.  :-(
-The climate, (Molly complaining she was hot yesterday cause she was wearing long sleeves)
-Trader Joe's, no really, this is a tough one for me.
-Plumeria, hibiscus, etc...March is incredible here...the smells, the beauty...
-Our friends

Here is my Top 5 NOT miss list:
-the rate that MOLD grows here...ug
-the taste of the water...seriously...it is bad
-traffic...actually not that bad...just random times(I hate unpredictable traffic)
-Molly in full day Kindergarten, and her teacher was fantastic
-hmmm, can't think of a 5th one.  We really enjoyed it here...oh wait, Sam's job. :-) That is why we are moving in the first place. :-)

So on we go.  Transitions are hard, but this one is needed.  We just hope the kids will do well, especially with the new baby on the way...this will be a big couple of months for all.  We have enjoyed our time here.  We met many wonderful people who have touched our lives forever. And nothing beats being able to take the kids to the park(with cousins!) in February in jackets.  

But, we are excited for Sam as he starts at a different place.  We are excited for the people we will meet.  We are excited to be around even more family.  And I am just trying to hide my distaste for the cold so my kids will think it is great.  :-)  So catch the next post, coming live from P-P-P-R-O    O-O-O-V-O   P-R-O   O-V-O  PRRRRROOOOOVVVVOOOOO!  (Only those who went to Provo High or played against PHS will know that cheer.)


12 comments:

  1. wow, you're coming back? YAY! btw, did you find out what you are having?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you coming? We are sooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I'm in good ole' Utah now too so we should totally get our boys together to play sometime...I'm just around the point of the mountain from you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun you get to be back in Utah. I would love to move back there. Good luck with the move and New baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh oh don't get me started. My eyes are already welling with tears. This morning Logan tried to convince me that he was going to marry Molly. I kept trying to explain the whole cousin thing and he said,"but mom I love her so much! I need to marry her."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exciting times! I know there are a lot of people who will love having you back in Utah! Hope all goes well with the move.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I felt kind of sad for you guys when I saw the picture of that beach, but have to admit, I'm thrilled you'll be close by again. We'll see you in a couple of weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, so you guys are headed back here, eh? We will have to get together. Also, Moonlight beach is also the beach my sister goes to all the time. It is also the beach that me and my family went to when we were there just recently. Wish I would've known! Let me know when you are back here. By the way, Mountains kick oceans butts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too bad you are leaving! I guess we also have a chance of seeing you guys when we go to Provo...it could happen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooo stressful but say hello to the mountains for me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Lisa,

    Are you guys here in Seattle yet? Give us a call and we can meet up somewhere. 617-909-4652

    ReplyDelete

BYU at SDSU Football Game

BYU at SDSU Football Game

Buddies

Buddies
Fall 2007

Molly Ann diggin at the Beach

Molly Ann diggin at the Beach
Summer 2007

Buried in the Sand

Buried in the Sand
I loved it when he got buried, because he would just sit there...it made the beach much more relaxing. :-)