Friday, December 12, 2008

Going Private

This blog is going private.  If you for some reason want to keep in touch, email me at lobaxter@yahoo.com or just leave a comment with your email.  

23 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa, please add me to your list!!
    Love you guys!! See you all soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lisa, please add me to your list!!
    Love you guys!! See you all soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be invitied! That's exciting you are moving back to Utah. I would sure miss the beach too. Good luck with the move.

    ReplyDelete
  4. myaliboop@hotmail.com I would love an invite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to keep in touch! Please include me on your list...

    modberenee@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Include me too
    dsedgwick9@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you have to go private fine.
    txcottrell@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopefully you will be better at going private than me. I had everyone whining and complaining about it so I went back. Keep with it! Maybe you will inspire me to go back to private! Add me dang it!
    megshippen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pick me! Pick me!
    chanell.reichner@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty please keep me in the group :)
    erinpacker@gmail.com
    Thanks a bunch

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love know what you are up to...
    agjt5@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. invite us to go private with you guys. we want sneak peeks of your lives!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Lisa. This is Moe Brown Williams. Moejane82@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. add me too!
    elizabeth.beus@gmail.com

    thanks!!

    love,
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  15. We would love to be added to your list! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Holy Cow, Provo? Is Sam staying wih Manor Care? And just when we started going back to Provo twice a year! How fun to see you guys again! keep me in the loop. pwll_grl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. you are the popular ones! Stay in touch, we will miss you, but we will always have Christmas Eve.

    klporterfield@cox.net

    ReplyDelete

BYU at SDSU Football Game

BYU at SDSU Football Game

Buddies

Buddies
Fall 2007

Molly Ann diggin at the Beach

Molly Ann diggin at the Beach
Summer 2007

Buried in the Sand

Buried in the Sand
I loved it when he got buried, because he would just sit there...it made the beach much more relaxing. :-)