Friday, October 3, 2008

My little ones crack me up...

I went to Molly's class to do a Halloween singing time today.  All these little girls before I left were asking for play dates with Molly(b/c I keep telling Molly that we will do that soon...I am not sure I can put it off much longer...when I am sick, I feel like committing to very little).  The singing time was fun.  And other than my Molly running up every few seconds to hug my leg, I think things were totally under control.  :-) We'll see if her teacher lets me return.  

Garrett and I were playing with his cars.  As he was taking his little farmers out of the tractors, he started playing make believe.  But instead of it being in first person.  He was telling it in 3rd, like a narrator from a book.  "Fawmer Gawwett said, "Can I hewp you fawmer Mowwy?"  "I need my Mommy" said Fawmer Mowwy.  "Oh NO!  I need to hewp you Fawmew Mowwy" he wondered?  He has no idea what "he wondered" means, but uses it excessively.  This went on for quite some time.  I am definitely looking forward to the next "story."  Hey...that shows he is at least paying attention when we read to him. Right?  :-)

When I read this blog years from now, I hope I can remember the smile this put on my face.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa. Looks like your cute family is doing great. Jamen told me that you called the other day...was that actually you? He said you were looking for the Gammette's number. He gave you their old number, but we do have Matt's cell number if you still need it. Let me know. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your kids and I haven't even met them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the cool guys talk about themselves in third person... Garrett, Karl Malone, uhhh can't think of anyone else right now.
    Oh ya and if it makes you feel better, I hate playdates and I'm not pregnant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LISA! I found your blog through Rene's. Britney Christensen (Barlow) told me she had found your blog but I never could get to it. Anyway, this is Desi by the way and I am so glad to find you! I see things are going well other than the sickness from the pregnancy. Congratulations by the way and I hope you begin feeling better (or are you sick all nine months?) Anyway your kids are so cute and I am so glad that I finally found you. Hope things keep going well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3 Kids, do you know what you are getting yourself into? Life will never be the same. Your life looks enjoyable in the sun, the first wintry, windy storm is just blowing in. I love UTAH!!
    I got a post from your friend Marilyn, and can't get her off my mind. What happened with her, said she was waiting for results from surgery? Is it a biopsy or mastectomy? I totally remember her from your young women's for some reason and would like to talk with her.
    Hope things are going well and you can start feeling better. Keep me posted.

    ReplyDelete

BYU at SDSU Football Game

BYU at SDSU Football Game

Buddies

Buddies
Fall 2007

Molly Ann diggin at the Beach

Molly Ann diggin at the Beach
Summer 2007

Buried in the Sand

Buried in the Sand
I loved it when he got buried, because he would just sit there...it made the beach much more relaxing. :-)