Monday, May 19, 2008

Garrett's Big Day

This is a  long video, and for the benefit of Grandparent's living far away, so they can get a quick glimpse into what Garrett is like, and how he spent his 2nd Birthday.

4 comments:

  1. How cute!! You have got to love 2 year olds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEEZIE!! We wish we could have been there to celebrate with you guys! Looks like you had a fun day. Big hugs for the big boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute. I love that age. They are so fun. Happy Birthday Garrett.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! Molly speaks so clearly like a big kid! I know she's old enough to speak well, but the last time I saw her she was just a little toddler. Garrett is so adorable. Happy Bithday to him! Your kids are so sweet. I LOVED the choo-choo cake.

    ReplyDelete

BYU at SDSU Football Game

BYU at SDSU Football Game

Buddies

Buddies
Fall 2007

Molly Ann diggin at the Beach

Molly Ann diggin at the Beach
Summer 2007

Buried in the Sand

Buried in the Sand
I loved it when he got buried, because he would just sit there...it made the beach much more relaxing. :-)