


We have had a good weekend, and very busy because we had my sister's kids. It was pretty uneventful...and a lot of fun, except that Garrett decided it would be a good time to climb out of his crib when his cousin and sister were in there with him sleeping. But instead of coming out of the room, he would just jump on the kids. Logan(Garrett's cuz) came out very sweetly, and said, "I know I am not supposed to get out of bed, but Garrett is jumping on me." :-) The pics above was last weekend at the pier, and Molly made everyone wear vests(I thought Garrett looked particularly cute with his white socks and shorts...very much like a miniature tourist). :-) We had a great time going to the park, Micky D"s and the beach where all the kids got to surf with the help of Sam and a friend. It was a great weekend! But back to the title of my post...you know you're a mom when...you are thirsty at the restaurant and the waitress is slow, so you get your kids water, and pull the straw up to the top and drink the water off the top to avoid any "sediment' that has accumulated at the bottom. I sure would like to hear anyone elses, "You know you're a mom when..." :-)
You know you're a MOM when you swipe you bare finger under your kids snotty nose because you don't have a kleenex...and you don't even dry heave.
ReplyDeleteLove the post...I just might have to steal the idea...I'm sure there are some mom's out there that can come up with some great ones!
Sam thinks it is gross when I do that...:-) Me, not so much. :-)
ReplyDeleteGood one! I totally do that! You know you're a MOM when there are no longer pictures of adults on your memory card, and when you think going to the grocery store while your husband watches the baby is 'quality alone time'!
ReplyDeleteYou know you're a mom when it takes yo 30 minutes to type this comment because you have two kids on your lap. You are typing with one hand while trying to keep all 4 hands off the keyboard and ... "Kate, no eating the mouse."
ReplyDeleteYou know you're a mom when you only order menu items that can be shared with your 1-yr-old at restaurants. Or maybe that should read, "You know your kid is spoiled when... " geez.
ReplyDelete...when you continue to shop the store, ignoring the fact that the four year old is on the floor, clinging to your foot and dragging as you move up and down the aisle. And you are also on the phone with a person you can't easily or politely hang up on.
ReplyDeleteYou agree to take 4 kids under the age of 4 for the weekend. Cuz you'd have to be insane to so it. :) Thanks love ya
ReplyDelete