

Excuse our sorry faces...we have had the flu. We have plugged along and snuggled our way through it. Fever, aches, chills, snot, and more snot. We have maybe turned the corner today, for which I am grateful. But through all the shows(the first time I have ever regretted not having cable), I just wished my Mom could come take care of us...cause nobody does it like my mom.(Then you realize you ARE the Mom, and you have to buck up) The last pic of Garrett sums it up....dazed, hot, red eyes, and just tired. He got off this couch and took two steps to then call out...c'mon mom, c'mon mom, cause he couldn't be more than two feet away from me at a time. Hopefully that little habit fades quickly, but it was pretty cute at the moment.
The only thing worse than being sick yourself, is having sick kids. I always feel so bad for my kids when they are sick. Hope you all start feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteGlad everyone is starting to feel better. When you get in the sick fog nothing else exists! It feels like you can finally see.
ReplyDeleteI wish I was there to bring you a big pot of chicken noodle soup! In honor of Val and her fav sitcom Friends, " hmmm, noodle soup." trying to keep it light, sorry ya'll are sick, that's no fun.
ReplyDeleteHey I think I haven't seen you in a couple of years and you don't look that bad! I was blog hopping while the kids fall asleep tonight and found yours! Your family is still as cute as ever!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're starting to feel better. Hailey has a cold now, but luckily we seem to be avoiding the fever and aches part. I can relate to the snot though! It just seems to keep coming! PS- did you get my message about the tuperware?
ReplyDeleteNothing like hearing, "I haven't seen you in a couple years, and you don't look that bad." That just gets your warm and fuzzy. :-)
ReplyDeleteaparently my complimenting skills are lacking with a 1 mo. old and no sleep! But really for being sick you looked great!
ReplyDelete