Monday, December 31, 2007

Bunches of Pictures

Here is our photo album on line.  So...it won't be that interesting unless you love our kids...because we have been told by people that we aren't that interesting.  Sorry bout that. :-)  

7 comments:

  1. I think you are totally interesting...but then again have you seen my blog. Lots of pictures of my kids! Love the pictures! Your kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys! It's official. I have a blog that I've never put anything on, and now I have to get it going! Thanks for the invite! I also think you're very interesting. . . and I love your kids, so I win all around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam- I think the word you were looking for is skinny! He's working on getting ripped now, but he's been sick for so long, that I think he weighs what he did when he left on his mission. Of course he loses weight right when I was gaining it with Hailey. . . no fair! andi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys, I got mom all set up with an account so she could see our blogs. I don't know if you already invited her to yours, but if you want to send her an invite, I'm sure she'd love to see it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the invite Lis - just post pictures k. I don't think you and Sam are interesting so I don't really want to hear about what you have to say. Can you tell I was just kidding even on the internet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry to overwhelm your 'comment' section, but love the new background and I'm excited to see more pictures! We watched the SDSU game and were wondering if you had gone. . . hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Lisa! Don't worry, I'm sure your blog will be a lot more interesting than mine! I forget about mine sometimes. Anyway, I figured you probably didn't live in Idaho anymore, by the looks of these photos. Can't believe how big the kidies are!

    ReplyDelete

BYU at SDSU Football Game

BYU at SDSU Football Game

Buddies

Buddies
Fall 2007

Molly Ann diggin at the Beach

Molly Ann diggin at the Beach
Summer 2007

Buried in the Sand

Buried in the Sand
I loved it when he got buried, because he would just sit there...it made the beach much more relaxing. :-)